Information supplied on the Winozof Internet site
Winozof takes the utmost care of the quality of the Winozof Internet site for both content and user-friendliness and takes all reasonable measures to provide correct and up-to-date information on the Winozof Internet site. In this manner, Winozof may modify, at any time and without prior notice to the Internet users, the information supplied on the Winozof Internet site and, in this context, interrupt access to all or part of the Winozof Internet site.
The information, opinions and simulations on the Winozof Internet site, supplied by Winozof or by third parties, are intended for European residents only. They are provided without guarantee or liability on the part of Winozof, except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct. They are only valid on the date they are provided and Winozof cannot guarantee their accuracy, the absence of errors, their completeness and/or their timeliness. They are provided exclusively for information purposes and independently of any specific contractual and/or unilateral undertaking entered into by Winozof. They only constitute an element of assessment for the Internet user who remains free in his decisions and is solely responsible for the use he/she makes of them. The provisions under this paragraph only apply as far as the Winozof Internet site does not contain any express provisions to the contrary.
Winozof employees and sales agents are available to the Internet users in view of providing any additional information as well as making any appropriate personal offers.
Products and services described on the Winozof Internet site
The products and services described on the Winozof Internet site are intended to be used by European residents only. They are provided as such with no guarantee and without any responsibility on the part of Winozof, except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct on their part. Tariffs available on the Winozof Internet site are only valid on the date they are provided. They do not constitute contractual propositions unless they are accompanied by an order form. The provisions under this paragraph only apply as far as the Winozof Internet site does not contain any express provisions to the contrary.
Access to certain protected parts of the Winozof Internet site
Certain parts of the Winozof Internet site, are only accessible to the Internet users who identify themselves by using personal means of access such as password. In order to obtain access to these protected parts of the Winozof Internet site the Internet user shall be invited to register by filling in a questionnaire. The Internet user shall have the faculty to rectify, at any time and via the Winozof Internet site, the personal data he communicated to Winozof. The means of access of the Internet user are strictly personal and confidential. The Internet user is sole responsible for their use and for the preservation of their confidentiality and he accepts not to divulge them. The Internet user may modify or revoke his personal means of access at any time. Winozof shall take all necessary steps within the scope of its possibilities promptly enact such modification or revocation. Until that moment and except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct of Winozof, the Internet user shall be solely liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by himself, by Winozof or by third parties as a result of any use or misuse, fraudulent or not, by himself or by third parties, of his personal means of access.
Responsibility for the utilisation of the Winozof Internet site
Except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct on their part, Winozof and its members of staff are not responsible for any direct and indirect damages (including the loss of profits, the costs for acquiring an equivalent service or product or the loss of opportunities) incurred by the Internet user and resulting from the use of the Winozof Internet site or to the impossibility to use it, regardless of the reason.
Except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct on its part, Winozof is not responsible for, amongst other things, any direct and indirect damages caused by the transmission of viruses despite existing security measures, the interruption of the access to the Winozof Internet site caused by communication disturbances, channel or connection problems, unauthorised access to the Winozof Internet site, strikes or events of force majeure.
Access to the Winozof Internet site
Subject to the means at its disposal and within the limitations described in the previous point, Winozof shall provide access to the Winozof Internet site 7 days per week and 24 hours per day.
Nevertheless Winozof cannot guarantee a continuous, uninterrupted and secured access to the Winozof Internet site. Winozof may interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, the access to the Winozof Internet site in case of risk of misuse or fraud or in order to perform maintenance or to implement any improvement or modification. Winozof shall do its utmost to limit the duration of such interruptions and shall, whenever possible, inform the Internet users of these interruptions and their estimated duration.
Property and intellectual property rights
Winozof reserves all property and intellectual property rights on the Winozof Internet site itself and on all its components. This includes, but is not limited to, any text, illustrations, layout and computer programmes.
A non-exclusive licence is granted to the Internet user to use the Winozof Internet site. Nevertheless, no property or other intellectual property right is transferred to the Internet user. This licence only gives the Internet user the right to access the contents of the Winozof Internet site, consult the information it contains and utilise the services offered on the site in a regular manner, and only for his own private use.
Any extraction and/or re-utilisation of all or part of the contents of the Winozof Internet site which are qualitatively or quantitatively substantial, in any form or manner, is strictly prohibited without Winozof's prior written consent. Also, the repetitive and systematic extractions and/or re-utilisations of insubstantial parts of the contents of the Winozof Internet site's, in any form or manner, are not authorised if such acts exceed the normal use of the Winozof Internet site or cause prejudice to the legitimate interests of Winozof.
The trade marks, labels and logos, whether or not registered, on the Winozof Internet site are the exclusive property of Winozof and may not be reproduced. Internet users may in particular not, use them as metatags on other Internet sites.
Except in the case of gross or intentional negligence or misconduct on its part, Winozof cannot be held responsible for hypertext links created from third parties' Internet sites to the Winozof Internet site, nor can Winozof be held responsible for the contents of these sites. The creation of any hypertext link to the home page, other pages, files or applications of the Winozof Internet site, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, must be subject to the express prior authorisation of Winozof. Any framing of the whole or a part of the Winozof Internet site is strictly prohibited without Winozof's prior written consent.
Communications sent by Internet users
Unless expressly provided otherwise, any communication from Internet users with regard to the Winozof Internet site must be send to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any communications including data, questions, comments, ideas and suggestions which are sent to Winozof by electronic mail or by any other means shall be considered to be non-confidential, under the reserve of Winozof's professional confidentiality obligations, and the legal rights of the Internet user, including but not limited to, his rights under the privacy legislation. Under the same reserves, any communications may, in the 5 years of its transmission and without any compensation of any kind, be re-used, copied in whole or in part, modified and redistributed by Winozof in any form, through any means and for any purpose.
The provisions of the present general conditions apply without prejudice to any mandatory legal or regulatory provisions.
Applicable rules and competent authority
Winozof and Cookie Use
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file containing information about the behaviour of an internet user. This means it records preferences, such as the language chosen. From the technical perspective, a cookie is created by the server of the website visited but recorded on the user's hard drive.
Some cookies are necessary to the functioning of the website www.winozof.be. Others are used to draw up statistics allowing us to offer you a more enjoyable visit. We record preferences so that you do not have to choose your language on each visit for instance. There are different types of cookies. Winozof uses technical, tracking en third-party cookies.
Via technical cookies, we are able :
- to personalise our services for every user because your preferences are stored (choice of a language or currency)
- to save you from having to make the same choices on each visit
- to gather information that you provide via online forms
- to draw up statistics
- to analyse our website's usage
Via tracking cookies, we are able :
- to spare you from seeing the same advertising repeatedly
- to measure the efficiency of our marketing actions
Via third-party cookies, we are able :
- to improve the content and operation of our website by using Google Analytics and Webtrends (see also the privacy policies/notices of Google and Webtrends)
The cookies are stored on your hard disk for a maximum of 12 months.
The cookies used by Winozof do not allow a person to be identified individually. Cookies do not contain any personal information so it cannot link you as a person to any name or surname. Only the IT system on which the cookie is stored can be identified via its IP address.
Authorise or block cookies ?
Most internet browsers are automatically configured to accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to authorise or block cookies.
However, in the event of refusing cookies to be stored, Winozof cannot guarantee you to access all the services on its website. For more information on the processing of your personal information on Winozof Belgium's website, please see the Winozof Privacy Protection Charter.
For more information on the processing of your personal information on Winozof's website, please see the Winozof Privacy Protection Charter.
Winozof’s Privacy Statement
1. Our privacy statement
Winozof Belgium cares about your privacy. Therefore, we also want you to know clearly how your personal data is collected and used by us. ‘We’ are Pageboy Fromwood & Associates SCS, established at Boterbloemenlaan 10, 3080 Tervuren.
The aim of this privacy statement is to explain to “you” – as a customer, potential customer, website visitor or just somebody in contact with us – in a simple way what kind of personal data we gather and how we process it.
This privacy statement is for both private individuals and legal entities.
2. Processing and using your personal data
By personal data we do not only mean data which directly identify you but also data which can indirectly identify you.
- Direct identification happens through personal data such as your name, address, national identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
- Indirect identification happens through information which can identify you if it is combined with other information. For example, your account number is not personal data per se. However it becomes personal data when it is linked to your name.
Using and processing personal data includes collection, recording, storage, use, consultation, modification, disclosure, distribution or destruction of your personal data.
2.1 What personal data do we process?
The types of personal data we typically process include:
- Identification data, such as first name, surname, date and place of birth, ID number, e-mail address and even the IP address of your PC or mobile device when used.
- Data related to transactions you perform via us, such as bank account number and transfers related to your account.
- Financial data such as invoices and credit notes from our organization.
- Data related to your online behaviour and preferences we detect when you are searching on our websites or when you are using our mobile applications.
- Data related to your interests and needs which you share with us via personal contact (also via our contact centre) or through our website (e.g. when you fill in an online survey).
- Audio-visual data such as surveillance video recordings when you visit our stores or phone recordings when you call our contact centre.
In principle we do not capture nor use sensitive personal data relating to health, religious, political or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnicity.
2.2 Whose personal data do we process?
We process personal data of private individuals and legal entities with whom we have, could have, or used to have, a direct or indirect relationship.
Such personal data may relate to:
- customers and their representatives or beneficiaries;
- potential customers who show an interest in our products and services;
- representatives of a legal entity, such as a company or a non-profit association.
For example, we process your personal data when you open an account, visit our website or complete a survey. This includes data relating to you as an individual, as well as limited personal data of named individuals acting on behalf of a legal entity.
We will also use personal data of so-called third parties, who are no Winozof customers but who deal with the customer in a particular role, privilege or title.
Some examples below:
- Legal representatives (e.g. power of attorney)
- Customers’ debtors (e.g. following a bankruptcy);
- Company shareholders if individuals;
- Statutory representatives;
- Directors or a person indicated as a contact of a business client.
2.3 Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer file administration
If you want to become one of our customers, we are obliged by law to collect some of your personal data (such as a copy of your ID card or other supporting documentation) to assess whether we can accept you as a client or not. Furthermore, we will need your address or phone number to contact you in the future.
- Product and service delivery
If you wish to purchase a new product or service, we will also require some of your personal data to review whether we can provide you with these specific products or services.
- Customer relationship management
You may be invited to participate in customer satisfaction or other types of surveys. The results of such surveys may be made available to our staff to improve our products and services. We might also use notes from appointments in a branch to offer more easily customized products and services.
- Personal approach for commercial offers
Such as sending letters or e-mails with a personal offer or showing personal offers on our website or mobile apps.
To provide you with the best-suited products and services, we may:
- Analyze information we gather when you visit our website or when you have an appointment with one of our collaborators;
- Analyze potential needs and the suitability of products or services (e.g. we might invite you to our branch to discuss purchase opportunities suited to your profile);
- Analyze purchase behavior;
- Assess needs related to key moments when specific financial products or services are relevant for you;
- Assess interests based on abandoned shopping cart you have made on our website.
- Optimization of the performance of our services
- Transaction data analysis provide us insights into the usage of our services and how to improve them. For instance, when you open an account, we measure the time between opening and first transaction.
- We also analyze results of marketing activities to measure effectiveness and relevance of our campaigns.
3. How do we manage your personal data?
3.1 We comply with the legal framework on personal data protection
Reputation for integrity and respect for customer privacy are extremely important to us. We do our utmost to comply with the applicable Belgian Data Protection law and its implementation measures, supervised by the Belgian Privacy Commission.
In accordance with the law, we take appropriate organisational and technical measures (e.g. policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.) to ensure that personal data are secured against accidental loss or unauthorized disclosure.
We also make contractual arrangements with suppliers or partners who process your personal data or to whom we communicate your information.
3.2 How do we collect your personal data?
Personal data are collected when you become a customer or register with our online services, complete online forms or sign contracts, use our products and services or contact us via the various channels.
3.3 What about cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer. They perform different functions but typically record websites visited. They contain some information about specific website visits to remember you and your preferences for subsequent visits.
Cookies can be ‘functional' and contain data about you (as a user) such as language or currency selected so these appear whenever you visit the website.
Cookies can also be ‘technical' and record data about Winozof Belgium webpages visited and when information may be entered in forms. Such cookies provide tailored information and prevent repetitive sending of advertisements or announcements.
We also use data from cookies to compile statistics of our website and to improve its content and performance.
3.4 Automated processing of your personal data
To optimally offer services and products, your personal data can occasionally be processed automatically. You have the right to request a personal review of any automated process.
3.5 We secure your data
3.5.1 How do we secure your data?
Keeping data secure is a responsibility we take very seriously. A security governance framework is periodically updated and in line with international best practices. More specifically, appropriate technical measures, procedures and policies ensure integrity of personal data and its confidential and safe processing.
3.5.2 How can you secure your personal data?
We do our utmost to secure your data, but the following may ensure data security on your part:
- Install anti-virus software, anti-spyware software and a firewall. Set your preference to update these protections often.
- Do not leave equipment and tokens unattended.
- Log out of an Winozof application if you are not using it.
- Keep passwords strictly confidential and use strong passwords, i.e. avoiding obvious combinations of letters and figures.
- Beware of anything strange, such as an new website address or unusual requests, e.g. e-mail requests for customer details.
3.6 How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
The data, as collected by surveillance cameras or call recordings are kept for shorter periods as required by law.
When assessing how long to keep personal data, retention requirements might be stipulated by other applicable laws. Kept personal data can serve as legal evidence in litigation.
Retention periods may depend on circumstances.
4. With whom do we share your personal information?
4.1 Your personal data within Winozof
We take maximum care with personal data and only share data to provide you with best of services.
We may transfer personal data to other Winozof entities. While liable for our own products, we work with independent agents who act on our behalf. Winozof ensures that personal data exchanged or shared within the Group is protected according to globally accepted regulations and best practices.
4.2 Your personal data outside Winozof
1. In some cases we are obliged by law to share your data with external parties, to whom we are legally obliged to transfer personal data:
- Public authorities, regulators and oversight bodies when there is a legal obligation to communicate/disclose customer information, such as tax authorities, the National Bank of Belgium (NBB);
- Judicial/Investigative authorities such as the police, public prosecutors, courts, arbitration/mediation bodies on their express and legally vetted request;
- Lawyers for example in cases of bankruptcy, notaries, or trustees who take care of other parties’ interest, and company auditors.
2. Trusted third parties may need personal data for service provision, although we are not obliged by law to transfer personal data:
- Service providers who support us with the: - design and maintenance of our internet-based tools and applications; - marketing of activities or events and customer communications management; - preparation of reports and statistics, printing materials and design of our products.
- Institutions for whom we sell the products.
In the above cases we ensure that third parties can only access those personal data needed for specific tasks. We also ensure that such parties keep data in a secure and confidential manner and use it as we tell them to. We do not sell personal data to any third party under any circumstance.
For third parties outside Belgium, we ensure that personal data is adequately protected in the foreign country. Where personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), personal data protection is different as in the EEA. In such cases, we ensure (e.g. contractual measures) that personal data is processed using the same care as in Belgium.
5. What are your rights?
5.1 Do you want to access or rectify your personal data?
We maintain a high level of transparency about data we used. By law you can request to access your personal data we hold.
We can provide you with:
- a description of the personal data held by us;
- why we collect your data;
- external parties to whom the data is transferred;
- the reasons for any automated processing of your data.
You can request access to your personal data in one of our stores. To protect you, proof of identity or answering security questions is necessary to fulfil your request. We will provide you with a copy of the data we use. For additional copies, we may charge a fee for administrative costs.
Nevertheless, we may have to deny access when this would reveal commercially sensitive information or when it relates to legal investigations. You will be informed of the reason for denial within due time and you can submit a complaint through one of our channels.
Necessary steps are taken to ensure that personal data is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant. We can ask you to confirm your data is still up-to-date. If you think it is incorrect, you may ask us to change it.
We respond to your request as quickly as possible and notify you of the time needed to complete.
We change personal data if they appear inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading taking into account the purpose.
If corrected and previously shared with a third party, we will also notify such third parties when required by law.
If we disagree with your request to correct your personal data, we will explain the reason for the refusal and how you can complain. We can provide you with an amendment statement that the data, according to you, is incorrect.
To make such a request, you need to go to a store of your choice.
5.2 Do you want to stop receiving personalized offers?
When you become our client, we ask you to tell us your choice regarding the use of your data for a personal commercial approach.
At any subsequent time, you can decide to no longer receive our personalized commercial approach:
- via the ‘unsubscribe' button at the bottom of each commercial e-mail;
- by adapting your privacy settings in your Winozof profile;
- through our contact form on winozof.be;
- by calling our Contact Centre (+32.4184.108.40.206);
- by visiting www.robinsonlist.be and subscribing to Robinson Mail and the “bel-me-niet-meer-lijst".
Please note that we may contact you, even if you have objected to a personalised commercial approach, for other purposes, such as a legal requirement or for the performance of a contract.
5.3 Do you wish to have more information or do you have a complaint?
We are liable for due care of personal data you entrust us with, such as name, address and bank account details.
We commit to deal quickly with any privacy-related complaint and, as such, have procedures which enable us to respond efficiently.
If you would like more information about third parties to whom we may disclose personal data because of a legal obligation or as part of a service they provide us with, or if you have questions about your personal situation, you can contact us by:
- calling us (+32.4220.127.116.11);
- sending us an e-mail (email@example.com) ;
- • filling in a web form on http://www.winozof.be/en/nous-contacter
You can also send us a letter to the following address below
Winozof Complaint Management
If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, there is the alternative to report to the Privacy Commission.
6. About this privacy statement
This privacy statement, dated 01/01/2017, may be amended to ensure that its content accurately reflects regulatory developments, as well as any changes at Winozof Belgium. The latest applicable version will be available on the website and we will inform you of changes via the website and other communication channels.
Design and production :
This online store was created by Pageboy Fromwood & Associates. You can contact them to keep abreast of the latest news and get advice on the online sale and management of an e-commerce site.
Copyright © January 2017 - Winozof is a trade mark of the company Pageboy Fromwood & Associates SCS - Registered Office: Boterbloemenlaan 10, B-3080 Tervuren - Brussels Register of Companies - VAT BE 0651.613.831 - firstname.lastname@example.org - BIC: KEYTBEBB - IBAN: BE27 6511 5775 7873.